DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICESHIP – INTQ354 INTQ354
This listing has expired
Are you interested in establishing a career in the fast paced, ever changing IT industry? If so, the below opportunity might be just what you are looking for!
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Digital Marketing apprentice.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through online learning and practical experience. These qualifications are highly respected and sought after and the skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible chance at starting your professional career in the industry.
The company require a proactive Digital Marketing apprentice with an aptitude for communication and interest in Microsoft infrastructure technologies such as Windows.
Quickly assimilating new technologies, being able to apply what is learnt and showing a genuine enthusiasm for the technology are critical to this position’s success.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating social media marketing campaigns and updating day-to-day social media and marketing activities on various social media platforms (including Facebook and Twitter pages)
• Supporting the social media plan/strategy to further develop social media marketing to enhance relationships with the community, improving outreach, sales promotions and initiatives
• Assisting with customer research and competitor analysis reports and profiles
• Assisting with production and printing of marketing literature.
About the Company
The company are a local charity that operates both Havant and Waterlooville Leisure Centres. As a charity, they are a not-for-profit organisation and continue to keep their prices low to encourage regular use by the community. Any surplus is reinvested into the facilities to maintain standards, meet customer demands and improve the customer experience.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role:
• You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT, Media or Business
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) and a brilliant telephone manner
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
• You will be creative and resourceful with excellent attention to detail
• You will be keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
• You will be confident and professional with good administrative skills
• You will have a working knowledge of social media platforms
• You will be IT literate and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• An interest in technology is mandatory!
You will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Location PO9, Havant
Working Hours Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Wage £175 per week
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
REGISTER YOUR CV