DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICESHIP – INTQ355 INTQ355
This listing has expired
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Digital Marketing apprentice.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through online learning and practical experience. These qualifications are highly respected and sought after and the skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible chance at starting your professional career in the industry.
The company require a proactive Digital Marketing apprentice with an aptitude for communication and interest in Microsoft infrastructure technologies such as Windows.
Quickly assimilating new technologies, being able to apply what is learnt and showing a genuine enthusiasm for the technology are critical to this position’s success.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Company website – You will be assisting in Updating and re-branding the company website, Writing website contents, articles and case studies.
• Flyers and campaigns – You will be sending marketing to Existing and new clients.
• Strategy – you will be creating the marketing strategy and plan and create key objectives.
• Business support – Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, and packages)
o providing support in budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
o Assisting with proof reading of documents.
o Reviewing project functionality with Programmers and writing user guides.
o Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Social Media – responsible for the company’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Content, Email Marketing & Website – You will proactively manage the company’s website, produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
About the Company
The company are a bespoke software development company, based in Telford, Shropshire. They utilise the latest and most appropriate technologies to develop solutions which precisely meet business’ requirements.
The company work alongside business problems and opportunities. Together the company provide the software requirements, and determine potential business process improvements.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role:
• You must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in Digital marketing in advantageous
• Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Be Creative and Resourceful
• Be Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
• Confident and professional
• Knowledge of Social Media
You will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Location TF2 – Telford
Working Hours Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5.00pm
Wage £150 – £200 Per Week – £7,800 – £10,400 Per Annum
REGISTER YOUR CV