Digital Marketing Apprenticeship – Telford (TF1) – 16981
This listing has expired
Carcliq are at the forefront of the modern car business, a new concept for all drivers and dealers, using the internet to its fullest extent to enable all aspects of buying, owning and selling a used car, whilst providing a seamless car buying experience suitable for the first-time buyer to the statistically-hungry petrol head.
This exciting company are seeking an enthusiastic individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice position. An ideal candidate will have enthusiasm for cars and be excited about starting a career in digital marketing.
Throughout your apprenticeship, your main duties will consist of:
- Updating social media sites including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Organising unique on-line content, such as updating news content and guides on the website, as well as consumer news, ensuring that you are talking about what is trending
- Work with industry experts on reviews of cars and duplicating content
- Working on building partners to syndicate content and generate traffic through affiliate links
- Promoting the website through social media
- Develop effective social media strategies to gain a bigger following in order to increase traffic to the website
- Work with relevant departments, 3rd parties and trading partners
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
- Being organised and understanding the requirements of the scope of the task involved
- Booking work in with customers, demonstrating strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Reliability combined with ambition, a wish to get on with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good organisation skills and keen to learn and develop into the role and perhaps beyond
- Ability to work well in a team environment, to develop and share best practice
- High attention to detail within all assigned tasks
- Ability to problem solve and enjoy the work challenges that the role might present
- Open to new ideas being flexible and able to contribute to the team (this will be encouraged)
- Ambitious, strong work ethic & a team player
- Enthusiasm for cars and social media
Desired qualification requirements:
The ideal candidate will have 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5pm,
37.5hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£187.50 per week (£5 per hour)
Benefits / Future prospects:
- 20 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- The employer will cover travel costs for apprenticeship training purposes
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV