Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice – Chesterfield (S43) – 13970
This listing has expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with international video games retailer based in Sheffield. The Role is for somebody who is hungry and keen to learn and develop a career in Digital marketing.
If you are an ambitious individual who has a real interest in the world of digital marketing and are willing to develop your skill set further, this could be a perfect role for you and your career. You will report directly to the E commerce Manager and be responsible for the company’s marketing strategy & PPC as they grow into new markets in 2018.
A fun and relaxed environment with a strong work ethic.
Fantastic opportunity to learn and develop themselves whilst being involved in fun and exciting projects.
- Building new campaigns
- Evaluating and reporting performance of all managed campaigns
- Providing consistent and effective optimisation to maximise growth
- Conduct strategized tests and trials to provide additional opportunities
- Conducting competitor research & analysis to improve market and impression share
- Conducting research into alternative paid search platforms
- Working experience & understanding of Google Adwords, Analytics & Search Engine
- Optimisation (SEO)
- Good spelling, grammar & punctuation
- Good understanding of mathematics
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office and Google Docs)
- Positive attitude & flexible approach to work
- Knowledge & interest in video games and entertainment products
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- 20% staff discount across over 40,000 products
- Employee bonus system
- Chill out room with consoles to play on during breaks
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot drinks
- Regular company outings
- Internal selection policy for new roles prior to external advertising
- Culture of structured career development including monthly reviews
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV