Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice – Reading (RG1) – 16268
This listing has expired
51Degrees help designers, creators and business leaders make amazing website experiences based on responsive design principles.
We work with analytics solutions, databases, and web infrastructure.
We are THE fastest and the most accurate device detection service there is.
Job overview / purpose
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic digital marketing assistant apprentice.
The apprentice will be accountable for supporting the delivery of an effective Digital Marketing strategy, which develops the sales pipeline for 51Degrees with new on-line only orders accounting for 1/3rd of new sales revenue.
The apprentice will need to be open to learning a wide range of new skills, have a logical approach to problem solving and have an excellent attention to detail.
- Support with the delivery of digital marketing campaigns to grow sales
- Social media monitoring
- Monitor digital marketing KPIs
- Web site and eCommerce maintenance
- Competitor analysis. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Weekly web site analysis report
- Ensure documentation for the key processes are maintained in SharePoint, including any change control processes
- Ensure all data control processes are adhered to and are in line with requirements such as GDPR 2018
- Accountable for monthly review of data
- Maintain marketing lists
- Identify any defects or changes within Powermailchimp, which may affect marketing campaigns
- Ability to make simple website changes essential i.e. basic knowledge of HTML required – Advanced and confident skills in this area are desirable
- Confident to learn new technology and understand the key marketing concepts of a software B2B product is essential
- Good verbal communication and telephone skills
- Organised and ability to multi-task
- Preferably experience of on-line marketing techniques including SEO, email campaigns, affiliate marketing, and brand promotion
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
- Strong written English skills including formal qualification
35hrs per week,
Monday to Friday,
£10,000 per annum
We offer excellent benefits.
Career progression after completion and a very competitive salary from there.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV