Digital Marketing Assistant – Paisley (PA1) – 16330
This listing has expired
Exciting role for an ambitious individual who is looking for a role with genuine career aspirations. The recruiters are a new found charity and are looking for a creative individual who takes an interest in Social Media. This is a great opportunity for someone to take ownership of all the marketing functions for a growing team.
- Social Media
- Promoting awareness of the chosen charity through different Online channels.
- Email Marketing
- Planning and designing a weekly email newsletter highlighting awareness
- General Admin
- Based on the need of the business there will be tasks such as taking phone messages or helping with general admin office tasks during the week
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Social Media
- Confident communicator
- Great attention to detail
- Comfortable navigating around social media
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- £5 p/h
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV