Digital Marketing Campaign Apprentice – Poole (BH12) – 11661
This listing has expired
CORETX Ltd is the company, people trust to design, implement and support cloud and managed IT solutions that optimise business productivity, availability and continuity.
Growing rapidly with in their sector.
The office in Poole is one of many offices, in a good location near a busy high street
Everyone at CORETX is committed to embedding our company values in their work.
• Collaboration: “Working with customers as one team is imperative. By building strong open relationships and working closely together, we’re better able to deliver the outcomes they need.”
• Respect: “We treat everyone with professional courtesy. We listen carefully and value all contributions.”
• Excellence: “Our staff are experts in their fields and focused on delivering the very best outcomes possible to consistently exceed customer expectations.”
• Speed: “We think ahead to anticipate customer needs. After considering the options, we are decisive and apply ourselves to delivery with all of our energy”
• Trust: “We have the integrity required to work to the highest professional standards. When we commit to action, customers can be confident we will deliver.”
• Accountability: “We take ownership of our commitments. Staff are empowered to apply their expertise and take responsibility for seeing work through to completion.”
Our values find different expression, depending on whom we’re working with and what we’re doing, but their fundamental nature never changes.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Campaign Apprentice:
- Work with the Campaign Manager to devise the plan of activity for campaigns covering all key products and sales channels
- Assist in driving demand generation campaigns, using a variety of tactics, including: direct mail, web, email, events, tradeshows, and telemarketing and working with other team members to incorporate social media, digital lead generation and PR and communications
- Assist the Campaign Manager in maintaining campaign codes and campaign tracking across all mediums, ensure that all campaign activity is effectively measured.
- Track leads through lifecycle for ROI against campaigns and events
- Create or source original content working where required with the Campaign Manager, which will then feature in the campaigns
- Take raw data, such as a company name from established lists and internet searches and use your skills and intelligence to build a complete contact profile, identify the most appropriate decision makers (Director, CIO, VP, etc) and profile prospects to develop an understanding of their decision timeline and process
- Assist in future planning and ongoing strategy for CORETX events as part of a comprehensive campaign strategy
- Assist with pre- and post-event marketing for tradeshows, seminars
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Campaign Apprentice:
This role would suit someone with following skills:
- A self-motivated, ambitious and outgoing personality
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience using the main social media platforms, as well as email and the Internet
- Computer literate, has used solutions such as Microsoft Office, and has a generally good understanding of information Technology
- A genuine interest in Campaign Management and Planning
- Good organisational skills including workspace management, time management and the ability to work on a diverse workload
- Ability to prioritise workload where required to meet deadlines and SLA’s
- Good Attention to detail
- Ability to learn as we are in a fast-paced Industry requires a want to learn, keeping up to date with technologies, solutions and Marketing Strategies.
- Ability to be a key member of the marketing team and work closely with other members in their specialist areas
- Must be flexible and adjust to changing business priorities
- Enthusiasm, reliability, flexibility and self-motivation
- Remains calm and clear headed under pressure
Very good starting salary with the opportunity to go on to a full time role once finished apprenticeship.
REGISTER YOUR CV