Digital Marketing Coordinator Apprentice VAC-04736
This listing has expired
This is genuinely a unique opportunity to work for a growing business as well as working alongside the operations management team and the business owner. It will be a rare opportunity to work out in the field and see first-hand business opportunities as they happen. You will be able to develop your skills in a culture of learning and tolerance with progression opportunities available as the business grows.
– To support the creation and publication of CVP Groups digital marketing content.
– To create content that is reflective of current business activity and in partnership with the operations managers select appropriate channels to publish and improve brand awareness.
– Follow through social media posts, respond to queries and follow these through to successful conclusion.
– To provide support to the management with digital marketing statistics and work the team to ensure digital marketing activity is structured and published and processed in a timely manner.
– To maintain at all times a creative and focused approach as well as observing and complying to data protection/GDPR guidelines.
1. Support the execution of multi-channel digital campaigns with your creative input.
2. Manage and upload website including use of WordPress interface providing weekly updates or as required.
3. Create social media campaigns to target leads for the business and relay the date to the operations team.
4. Review and write engaging sector specific posts and articles adapted from the management team and post across multi-channel marketing channels.
5. Contribute creative ideas to suggestions to posts, videos, photos, blogs that help the organisation to stand out in the market and showcase what we do.
6. Undertake appropriate professional development to improve skills on video, photography, social media and supporting software (adobe or equivalent)
7. To ensure that all duties undertaken are conducted in accordance with good housekeeping and the legal and organisational requirements of equal opportunities, health and safety, GDPR/DPA and social media sites.
8. To undertake any other duties as deemed necessary by the Line Manager.
9. Ensure efficient and accurate organisation of social media sites and timely uploads across all social media platforms
10. Undertake design and editing of media and use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects.
11. Take and receive inbound enquiries and relay to operations team including booking learner or client/employer appointments and keeping accurate and up to date records.
12. Support recording and editing of video and photo content and create engaging posts, ideas and concepts to take to market
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM
Weekly Wage: £230.77
Application Deadline: 13-03-2020
Possible Start Date: 23-03-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV