Digital Marketing Intern
Digital Marketing Intern Watford
About the Employer Uponor UK are part of a large multinational corporation, who are global leaders in providing systems and solutions in the fields of hygienic drinking water delivery, energy-efficient heating and cooling and reliable infrastructure.
Number of Positions for Vacancy 1
Brief Overview of the Role
The Digital Marketing Intern will play a key role in helping Uponor UK to develop its digital strategy and online presence. From developing a social media plan to assisting with website updates, email marketing and SEO, the scope of the role will encompass a bit of everything. There will also be a degree of traditional marketing in the role i.e. exhibition and POS organisation.
Training to be Provided
A full induction, including an overview of the business, software training and background information on the key tasks they will be expected to perform will be provided.
Training Provider Name RTC Education Ltd
Working Week 40 hours (training time included)
Paid Hours Per Week 37.5
Expected Duration 1 year
Vacancy Full Description
The Digital Marketing Intern will report to the Marketing Manager.
Day to day activities will include:
• Updating Uponor UK social media channels with relevant news/product updates
• Working on the website CMS platform (Sitecore) to ensure that product information is up to date/user friendly
• Ensuring the Uponor UK website is “SEO friendly”. Occasional involvement in PPC campaigns
• Producing email marketing campaigns that appeal to Uponor UK’s target audiences- Architects, Contractors and Installers
• Supporting Uponor UK exhibitions on an occasional basis
• Liaising with European counterparts over digital marketing updates
• Assisting with literature/POS creation and organisation
• Proposing ideas for new blog content
• Working with the Marketing Manager to maintain the Uponor Customer Loyalty Programme- Uponor and More
• Organising the internal intranet and SharePoint site
• Proactively dealing with merchant information and image requests
• Supporting the Marketing Manager with developing digital assets i.e. images and videos
• Exposure to product launches and the marketing planning process
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Communication skills
• Teamwork skills
• Awareness of social media platforms
• An understanding of Adobe Indesign and Photoshop would be advantageous
• Experience of dealing with CMS and email marketing platforms (advantageous)
• Working knowledge of sharepoint (advantageous)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise tasks
Desired Personal Qualities
• Ability to handle pressure
• Can proactively communicate with diverse audiences
• Takes initiative on projects
• A general curiosity in improving processes
• Willing to learn new software programmes
• A general interest in construction is advantageous
• Creative instinct
• Ambitious. Drive to succeed
GCSE- A*-C in Maths and English
Things to Consider
• Interest in general and digital marketing
What made you consider marketing as a profession?
What aspect of marketing do you enjoy the most?
Looking at the job specification is there anything in particular that takes your interest?
So why do you think you will be suitable for the role? Key attributes
Can you give an example of where you have had to prioritise tasks?
Please give an example of where you have had to show initiatives?
Do you have experience working in a fast paced environment?
REGISTER YOUR CV