DIGITAL MARKETING SUPPORT APPRENTICE 31286
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A wonderful opportunity to start a career in Digital Marketing. Oldham Training Centre are looking for an apprentice to join their team to support the promotion of their services.
A normal day would include:
• Working under supervision, contributing to the planning and delivery of day to day marketing activities
• Supporting campaigns, projects and events across a range of platforms, channels and systems
• Growing the company’s social media presence
• Engaging with users
• Promoting our training programmes and services
What you could go on to do
This could lead to a permanent position within OTC where there is a range of possible progression routes.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE English, Maths and ICT A-C/9-4
• Interested in social media in a business context
• Self motivated
• Able to use initiative
• Personable and presentable
• Able to organise own workload
• Creative thinker
• Works well as part of a team
• Able to communicate clearly
REGISTER YOUR CV