Digital Media Apprentice – Solihull (B94) – 16264
This listing has expired
This is a commercial property organisation based in Earlswood, Solihull.
Job overview / purpose
You will be working alongside a dedicated, friendly and supportive team who will help you gain exposure and lots of experience in the Digital sector.
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice position.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage social media channels
- Advertising property
- Creating full page and half page ads
- Design backgrounds
- Print ad’s
- Engage with clear channel ad’s
- Create blogs
- Work on search engine optimisation to help the organisation gain more views on their website.
- You will need to show that you are capable of working in a team
- As this is a small team, you will need a good personality
- Enthusiasm for social media and hard working
- Ideally candidates will hold a full UK driving license [this is not essential]
- The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C Grade and above) including Maths and English
- Excited about beginning their career in Digital Marketing
Monday to Friday,
8:30am – 4:30pm (employer can be flexible)
£4.50 per hour / £157.5 per week
Benefits / Future prospects
- Throughout this apprenticeship, you will gain lots of experience within the marketing industry.
- You will have the opportunity to attend European expeditions and attend numerous events, which will give you the opportunity to network with other in the same industry.
- You will be working along a tight nit team who will be extremely supportive, and will help you through your apprenticeship.
- For a successful candidate, a full time role will be offered with a salary increase after completing the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV