Digital Project Manager Apprentice – Leatherhead (KT22) – 15999
This listing has expired
Having just hit our 10-year anniversary, we are a well-established independent digital marketing agency based in Leatherhead Surrey.
We are a creatively led company driven by a collective passion for creating innovative campaigns that ensure clients achieve maximum engagement. We are a team of 21 made up of supportive, friendly and fun specialists who have a keen interest in digital media. In 2017, we were voted 51st in Design Weeks top 100 UK independent agencies.
Our clients are some of the biggest global leaders in their respective sectors with a wide variety of briefs to ensure no two days are the same!
As a key player within the agency, the digital project manager contributes towards improving effectiveness and knows how to deliver across the entire digital marketing mix.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow with the agency and build up on own skill sets and further your career.
Based in Leatherhead Surrey, the ideal candidate would ideally be located in Surrey or Greater South-West London and already be based in the UK.
- Ensure every step of the internal QA process is followed and adhered to
- Formulate estimates and quotes with the creative and production teams
- Ensure project budgets are kept on track, managing timelines, deadlines and deliverables
- You will be the liaison between clients, account managers, management and internal resources
- Manage team workloads
- Be able to manage all aspects of a particular campaign, whether it’s website creation, Email, Digital banner ads, video ,motion graphics and online games
- Must have a meticulous eye for detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organised
- Positive attitude and the ability to motivate
- Digital focused, with a good understanding of digital production
- Ability to multitask
- Works well as part of a team
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work under pressure on quick turnaround projects as well as deliver large and long running complex projects
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a ‘can do’ approach
- Experience with project management software (e.g. JIRA) – an advantage but not essential
- A general working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite – an advantage but not essential
- Experience working in an agile environment – an advantage but not essential
- Any A Level or a Level 3 in a similar subject
- Or holds an existing project management qualification
37.5 hours per week,
£13,000 per annum
Benefits / Future prospects
- PS4 Pro
- Dress down
- Friendly environment
- Career progression
- Vibrant office
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV