Digital Sales Support Apprentice
This listing has expired
LT Smart is a leading brand of Smart Glass & Smart Home Solutions as well as Switchable Privacy Film. We will improve and enhance the efficiency of your business by transforming the ambience of your office with Switchable Glass and Smart Home solutions.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role.
LT Smart are a friendly, fast growing Company in Uxbridge, West London–Manufacturing & distributing a wide range of smart home, smart glass & IOT products. They are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Support Apprentice.
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
Work with the CRM and other databases.
IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
- Deliver excellent customer service that exceeds the customer’s expectations
- Approaching customers and ensuring that they are dealt with efficiently, courteously and as promptly as possible.
- Dealing with customers’ orders and queries in a confident, efficient and professional manner
- Comprehensive product knowledge training will be given (enabling alternatives to be suggested to customers and expert advice given)
- Wherever possible, identifying improvements to processes to enhance customer service, reduce costs, improve margin etc.
- Understanding the needs of the customer to suggest the best product available, remembering ironmongery, upselling and stock levels.
- Ensuring all deliveries are checked off accurately, promptly and that relevant paperwork is passed on efficiently and quickly.
- Resolving any customer issues/enquiries to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Keeping paperwork precise and clear so that tasks may be followed by colleagues (particularly whoever is covering for your day off).
- Create effective, up-to-date displays in the showroom, ensuring that all products are clearly coded, priced and kept clean and well presented.
- Ensure specific customer requirements are processed efficiently, promptly ensuring meet delivery promise
- Ensure all promises made to customers are realistic, achievable and are completed
You will be expected to attend a broad range of workshops to support your development including:
Emerging & Future Technologies
Effective Business Communication
Power of Excel
Improving Customer Experience (Service Orientation)
Becoming a Leader
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
All you need is EEWAP which is:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION
REGISTER YOUR CV