Digital systems support apprentice – GLASGOW (G51) – 16962
This listing has expired
Opportunities now exist for bright, enthusiastic Digital Systems Support Apprentices who have the drive and ambition to grow with our organisation. These are exciting positions where you will be working in the business while completing an SVQ qualification. You will learn day to day on the job plus have an external trainer visiting every 8 weeks to help you with your qualification.
Duties include assisting in the maintenance and operation of an effective fleet management information system, and general computer input i.e. job file data, purchase orders; liaising with various suppliers. Using Microsoft programs such as excel for data capture.
Central Reservations team
Emailing within response time limit for off hires, extensions and new bookings for customers etc; Loading multiple invoices / damage packs to several different portal systems.
Various softwares used in each role such as IRIS, Tradex, Fleet & Demand, Navigation manager
All software system training will be provided to suit the systems used in each role.
Other ad hoc duties as required within both roles.
• Able to follow instruction
• Comfortable working on own initiative or as part of a team
• High standard of verbal and written communication skills
• PC literate, preferable with Microsoft Excel experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Smart appearance, reliable and honest
- Mon – Fri
- 9-5 Flexible work pattern may be required for odd late night
- Long term employment and good career path options
- Dependent on your strengths can move within the company
- Our client has a high success record in hiring and keeping on apprentices long term with 4 or 5 previous apprentice in full time employment with them
- Equal opportunities employer
- All statutory holidays
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV