Early Years Apprentice
Early Years Apprentice VAC-01067
A fantastic opportunity to work within a the Towcester Tots Day Nursery and be a part of an amazing team.
To follow nursery routine and have a key group. To play an important role in assisting in the care of young children. They plan and organise both fun and educational activities and take care of children’s personal needs.
Nursery Duties to include;
• To plan and implement exciting activities to meet the needs of all children.
• To be a key person, be assigned key children and be responsible for up to date and accurate achievement files.
• To support all staff and engage in good teamwork.
• Work in partnership with staff, parents and other professionals.
• To attend out of work activities i.e. parent’s evenings, summer fayre, Christmas parties etc.
• To follow all of the Nurseries policies and Procedures
• To safeguard the children at all times.
• Record accidents and incidents should they arise.
• To provide high quality care to meet the diverse needs of all children.
• To complete the Early Years qualification in a timely manner.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: Monday – Friday 39+hours
Weekly Wage: £144.30
Application Deadline: 04-12-2018
Possible Start Date: 10-12-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV