Early Years Assistant VAC-42711
This listing has expired
Some Responsibilities and Skills:
– Ensuring the environment is safe and secure, where the children are valued as individuals through a caring and child centred ethos in all aspects of the nursery
– Ensuring the nursery provides the best possible standards of care and education
– For ensuring that the children have access to learning opportunities – providing learning activities which are educational, stimulating and fun
– Delivering childcare that meets parents’ needs and works in partnership with them by providing good customer relationships
– Be a key worker – which is being responsible for ‘key children’, recording their development and progress, developing strong working relationships with their parents communicating on a daily basis their welfare, needs and development
– To work within your team, supporting your Managers and Team Leaders and other colleagues within the setting
– Ensuring all company policy and procedures are adhered to
– Good organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
– Flexible and adaptable approach to the job
– To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times
– To be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other responsible duties where needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc
– Willingness to develop your professional career
This is an opportunity to work for a professional childcare provider where further professional development and career progression is achievable.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 32 – 40 hours per week. Days and times can vary each week and is based on a weekly rota.
Weekly Wage : £134.40
Application Deadline: 01-04-2019
Possible Start Date : 08-04-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV