Business Administration Apprenticeship VAC-03210
This listing has expired
The Inhouse Team are a dedicated team of Document Production Specialists and an integral part of the Eversheds Sutherland community, delivering document processing services to Eversheds Sutherland offices worldwide. The professional background within the team is quite diverse, with experience and expertise in areas such as law, marketing, journalism, TV production, IT and teaching, which leads to a large and complementary array of skills and abilities within the team. The Inhouse Team’s aim is “to deliver the highest standards in service and quality to all practice groups and key clients”.
The responsibilities of the InHouse team can be dissected into a range of specialist areas such as; word processing from audio dictation; copy typing; amending document from instruction; formatting and styling documents to comply with company house style and brand; designing and amending pitch and presentation documents in MS office using imagery and design tools; and proofreading of legal documents to name a few. The InHouse team process upwards of 150 documents per day, with a variety of work types and deadlines from one task to the next. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our operation and add further support to our well established team.
It is your chance to be part of something special.
• Transcription of legal documents from digitally-dictated material (BigHand/Speech Recognition)
• Creating and amending legal documents, pitches and presentations using MS Office suite
• Reformatting lengthy and complex documents, performing comparisons and conversions to different formats
• Potential involvement in the prioritization and distribution of incoming work to the department
• Communicating with our clients to ensure the product meets the clients expectations and timeframe
• Liaising with colleagues and your line manager to ensure work is produced to the highest possible standard
• Following set working processes and conforming to the business’ high standards of professionalism.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 35 hours per week, 9am – 5pm, 1 hour lunch break.
Weekly Wage: £307.69
Application Deadline: 24-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 15-04-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV