This listing has expired
On an average day, we sort 58 million items. Getting each item where it needs to be is a complex, logistical challenge – one that we need our engineers to help solve.
Our Engineering apprenticeship will get you to grips with the cutting-edge technology needed to deliver a first-class service – covering everything from high-tech robotics to intelligent sorting machines. If you’re interested in how things work, this could be the scheme for you.
• Three-year programme
• You will be working toward an Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard and in particular the Mechatronics Maintenance Engineering route; Level 2 and Level 3 including a BTEC Level 3 in Engineering.
• Membership with the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
• £11,728 – £18,658 starting salary (dependent on age and location), rising on completion
• Includes a 40-week residential course in year one and a six-week training course in year two
• Five GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths, English and Science, at grade C or higher required
Find out more about Royal Mail Apprenticeships now.
REGISTER YOUR CV