ENGINEERING TECH SUPPORT APPRENTICE 31173
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Electrium Sales Limited are recruiting for an Engineering Technical Apprentice. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow within the team at Electruim with plenty of scope for the future within the organisation.
The successful applicant will be put through their Electrical engineering qualifications as this would be essential in helping them towards their development and progression within the company. Initially, there would be some rotation within departments, to enhance understanding and knowledge of the business.
Day to Day Activities: –
• Workshop Electrical Training
• Use of Electrical Hand Tools
• Wiring Electrical Panels
• Assisting with various projects to strict deadlines
• Rotation within other departments to increase skills and knowledge
• Learning and training along-side peers
• Supporting other departments within the business as required
In terms of long-term progression, the role would lead towards product management role within the CCP side of the business.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• 5 GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C minimum – in Math, English and IT/CDT or equivalent
• Electrical Engineering Qualifications (not essential but desirable)
• Willingness to learn about Electrical Engineering
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Interested in Electrical Engineering
• Good attitude towards solving problems
• Excellent communication skills
REGISTER YOUR CV