Essential IT Skills Level 2
This listing has expired
We want to offer you the chance to take our free online course Essential IT Skills Level 2. Sign up now and see that this course will help you build on your existing IT knowledge for home and the workplace and will show you how to make the most of widespread IT software.
In just 14-weeks you will:
• Gain intermediate knowledge of widely-used Microsoft Office programmes, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Master IT techniques to improve your productivity in the workplace
• Continue to develop your computer skills to aid your progress in a variety of different careers
Our Essential IT Skills course allows you to work at your own pace, in your own time and plus what’s more, it’s free! Therefore, fit flexible online study into your life and gain a useful nationally accredited Level 2 qualification highly valued by UK employers.
All vision2learn courses are funded by the Government’s Skills Funding Agency. (SFA) who will fund your study if you are:
• Aged 19 years or older
• A UK or EU resident of three years or longer
• or able to provide proof that you have settled status in the UK, or EU national
REGISTER YOUR CV