Events Assistant Apprenticeship – Glasgow (G4 O) – 16230
This listing has expired
Currently seeking an outgoing and pleasant person with a willingness to learn for an apprenticeship at a first aid organisation in the heart of Glasgow. Someone who is easygoing with strong communication skills and a passion for helping people is the ideal candidate for this role.
- Assist with all event inquiries via telephone, mail or email
- Update databases ensuring adherence to GDPR and all other relevant data standards
- Provide weekly reports to Event officers
- Collate and record information from Event Casualty Record forms
- Providing a secretarial resource, drafting correspondence etc., where required
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Good common sense and aware of health and safety
- Someone who has a passion for helping people
- Someone who can prioritise
- Confident and friendly manner
- Ambition for career
- Someone keen to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- £17406 once qualification achieved
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV