Executive Assistant (PA) EC2A 1AG
This listing has expired
Job Description: Executive Assistant (PA)
• Dealing with email inquiries, scheduling meetings and arranging appointments
• Creating presentations and proposals with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
• Data entry: maintaining records, spreadsheets and database
• Managing deadlines
• Comfortable assisting senior management
• Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Organising events, conferences
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• Communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Good attention to details
• Good English language, written
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9:30 – 18:00 (flexible)
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Address: 30 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AG
REGISTER YOUR CV