Facilities Officer Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Surrey FA are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operations Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
The Job role will involve:
• Act as first contact for all facility visitors, dealing with personal and telephone bookings and enquiries. Relaying messages where applicable.
• Manage and oversee the user database and bookings system to allocate pitch and changing room usage and ensure appropriate application of the pricing policy.
• Cash handling, security of money, completion of cash up sheets and preparing money for banking.
• Ensure the smooth running of the facility during its opening hours.
• Assist the Facilities Manager as required in the marketing of the facilities to help promote user growth.
• Set up and take down of equipment as required.
• Ensure the safety and behaviour of users is controlled to prevent injury, misuse and damage to the facilities.
• Provide first-aid cover, and ensuring that the appropriate documentation is completed.
• Carry out routine building checks and completion of relevant documentation.
• Assist with secondary sale opportunities
• Carry out general cleaning duties of the facility, including changing rooms, toilets, reception and external areas to ensure the facilities is maintained to a high standard.
• Ensure the facility meets health and safety legislations.
• Undertake all tasks according to the Health and Safety guidelines.
• Work alongside the Football Development Team to maximise usage of the 3G pitch
• Site Security including opening/closing the facility and issue of keys.
• Ensure appropriate uniform is worn at all times.
• Attend and maintain any relevant training/qualifications as requested by Surrey FA.
• Work and adhere to all policies and procedures relating to the facilities operation.
• Any other duties as directed by the Facilities Manager
• Drive passion for the overall standards and appearance of the facilities at all times
• Be an advocate of the County, ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and brand standards
• Deliver great first impressions and consistently deliver excellent customer service
• Build relationships with new and existing partners to provide services for the delivery of third party events, sporting or non-sporting
Interviews will take place on the 4th of January.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 35 hours inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £210.00
Application Deadline: 05-02-2018
Possible Start Date : 12-02-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV