Facilities Service Desk Operator Apprentice – Wokingham (RG41) – 16217
This listing has expired
Our client is looking for a new Finance Admin Apprentice to support the Finance Controller in an expanding finance function
The Company was established in 2009 and is a start-up business. The ambition is to establish a premier service business with a turnover exceeding £50m per annum and employing over 100 people within the next 5 years. The company has just completed its 3rd year with results exceeding the business plan. It enters the 4th year with a turnover approaching £10million per annum.
The purpose of the Company is to provide infrastructure services to the private sector, notably:
- Facilities Services
- Information Technology and Communication Services
- Property Services
- Energy Management
Job overview / purpose
To be part of a small team providing a Facilities Service Desk for all FISco Clients, across their UK estates. This involves direct telephone and email contact with the Customers and suppliers, who will be located in a number of sites throughout the country.
- Assist the Service Desk Manager with reactive requests, quotes and scheduled tasks
- To take calls and emails from Customers, the staff occupying the buildings, being both helpful and polite
- Utilise the CIMS (Computer Information Management System) software application and any other systems/applications deemed necessary to carry out the requirements of the job
- Instruct suppliers to carry out work and monitor and manage them for event closure details
- Update supplier contact details for each event as appropriate
- Assist upkeep of supplier compliance/service records/certificates and allocation to CIMS
- Ensure building and contact information in CIMS is kept up to date and relevant
- Other ad-hoc duties, as required by the Service Desk Manager, e.g. cover for delayed tasks due to holidays and sick leave
- Telephone operation in a business environment
- Worked in a support services team environment or for a service company
- May have worked in a call centre environment
- Have a background in Facilities Management or Support Services
- Excellent phone manner (familiar with computer based telephony systems)
- Highly Customer focused
- Can do” attitude
- Self-motivating and enthusiastic team player.
- Flexible and hard working.
- Willing to be involved in all aspects of the business.
- Innovative and imaginative.
- As a team player will contribute to team building and succession planning. Ambitious, willing to grow and develop with the business
5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/ Maths.
A good general education.
Monday to Friday
£18,000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV