Finance Administrator Apprentice
Finance Administrator Apprentice 30700
About this opportunity
Invew is a well-established energy broker and telecoms service provider based in Manchester since 2006. The organisation is growing rapidly and is currently restructuring its services and back office functions including administration.
A normal day would include:
To support the Managing Director, the administration team and the sales team to carry out a wide variety of duties. This role will bridge a gap between the sales team, the administration team and the Managing Director to continue to improve our efficiency, customer service and financial management. This role could develop into finance management role or into a technical management role for the right candidate.
• Update and manage our Sage software
• Prepare our quarterly VAT returns
• Prepare the wages for the accountants
• To calculate and manage the sales staff and affiliates monthly commissions
• To send monthly invoices to our telecom customers
• Prepare our monthly direct debit collection for all telecom customers
• Taking cheques to the bank
• Sending invoices to energy suppliers when due
• Sending commission queries when commission are incorrect or unpaid
• To maintain staff time sheets and staff holiday entitlement
• To provide a range of administrative support to the energy sales team including answering the phone and taking messages
• Deliver high quality customer service to assist Invew customers. Particularly our telecom customers who may need support with their telecom and broadband services
• To in-put new customer details to our CRM (customer relationship management) tool and our billing platform
• To update the CRM and our telecoms billing platform as and when required
• Manage our credit control function
• To become fully conversant with all of Invew products and technical aspects of interest to customers
• To fully engage in training on new products and systems as and when required
• Any other relevant task identified by the Managing Director
The candidate should have a reliable and professional work ethic with a positive can-do attitude. The candidate should also have an interest in finance or at the least enjoy mathematics. They should also be confident with I.T. particularly they should be confident and proficient with learning and using a variety of software packages. This role would be suited for somebody who has an ambition to work in Finance Management or other more technical jobs like I.T. Management who is also confident to be self-taught if required.
What you could go on to do
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Maths, English, IT A*-C
• AAT level 2 or A Level accounts
• Good computing, communication and maths skills.
REGISTER YOUR CV