Finance Apprentice VAC-45837
The role of the Group Finance Apprentice will be to undertake all aspects of purchase and sales ledger processing for the holding company of a large and diverse group. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Apprentice will be supported in all aspects of their technical and professional development. The Apprentice will be supported through all stages of the AAT Qualification. On completion of the AAT qualification there will be the option to progress to the ACCA or CIMA qualification, which will be funded by the company. As the Apprentice gains experience there will be scope to take on broader management accounts duties such as general ledger reconciliations, accruals and prepayments and variance analysis.
Your role will include a variety of duties including:
– Provide a range of administrative duties as required (Photocopying, scanning, sending faxes, taking messages, incoming and outgoing calls, post, word processing etc.)
– Answering the telephone, ensuring messages are passed on accurately and efficiently
– Inputting data, keeping records, statistics, confidential and general fling systems as directed
– Greeting and serving customers
– Answering calls and email correspondence
– Processing invoices
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Purchase Ledger Apprentice must be able to communicate in a confident manner, have a professional attitude, ability to work within tight deadlines and be a flexible team player.
The successful candidate will be a logical thinker with a strong acumen for numbers, possess strong IT skills and a knowledge of Excel would be desirable.
The Apprentice will be supported through all stages of the Level 2 Business Administration qualification and all aspects of their technical and professional development.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 30 hours per week
Weekly Wage : £160.00
Application Deadline: 05-08-2019
Possible Start Date : 12-08-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV