This listing has expired
The British Safety Council is dedicated to making sure no-one is injured or made ill through their work. They work tirelessly to make workplaces across the world safer, healthier and more sustainable.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role.
You will learn the required Digital Finance skills including:
- Use relevant software, including accounting software and common applications such as spreadsheets, word processing software and presentation software.
- Understand, analyse and report data effectively using digital platforms.
- Data Security and Protection.
Specific areas of responsibility:
- Working with the finance team to review all of their processes are robust & efficient as they switch over to a new system
- Aid the finance team in making the most of the new functions avalible
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
All you need is EEWAP which is:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION
REGISTER YOUR CV