FINANCE APPRENTICE 31273
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
This is a great opportunity to complete the Professional Accounting Apprenticeship programme. The role will be varied and you will be responsible for accounting and general accounts administration.
As a finance apprentice, you will be responsible for:
• Processing, recording and controlling accounts payable financial transactions, invoices and expenses
• Processing Supplier Payments.
• Responding to queries from other departments, external suppliers and customers
• Helping develop new reporting tasks and process improvements across all areas of work
• Supporting the month-end process for financial accounting, including general ledger reconciliations and posting of accounting entries.
• Supporting Accounts Receivable as required.
• General office administration duties, including photocopying, post, scanning and filing as required.
• Supporting Reception as required.
What you could go on to do
There are fantastic career progression opportunities available for the right person
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• AAT Level 2 or A-Level Accounting
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with challenging situations
• Good time-management skills.
• An active desire to study for an accounting qualification
• The ability to meet key deadlines
• Excellent numerical skills, including a high level of accuracy and good attention to detail
• The ability to offer an excellent level of customer service
• Practical problem-solving skills
• Ms outlook, ms word and ms excel skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills for working with both internal and external stakeholders
REGISTER YOUR CV