Finance Apprentice – Edinburgh (EH2) – 15766
This listing has expired
Do you have the desire to enter into the finance industry? QA Apprenticeships are offering a fantastic role where you would be undertaking SCQF Level 6 in Providing Financial Services.
Our client provides independent high quality, customised reporting, investment administration and custody services using proven technology. Their purpose is to enable wealth managers and private investment firms to efficiently manage their assets across a complicated provider and regulatory landscape.
A fantastic opportunity to start a career in finance with a renowned financial organisation.
- Using Sage accounting package, MS Office (primarily Excel)
- Processing invoices
- Performing bank, credit card and cash reconciliations
- Maintaining accurate records via input to a database and spreadsheets
- Assisting with the collation and preparation of management information
- Scanning and filing relevant documents
- General admin duties when required
- High attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good written & verbal communication
- Good time management skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- A self starter
- Able to follow instructions
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
REGISTER YOUR CV