Finance Apprentice – Leeds (LS12) – 16616
This listing has expired
Although we have over 1700 employees, the environment has a family feel, which is shared by our senior Directors.
Job overview / purpose:
Working in the finance team, you will be a Finance Apprentice enrolled on a Business Administration level 3 apprenticeship.
You can look forward to dress down and early finishes every Friday, as well as working for a company that supports its employees.
Main responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]
- Deal with creditor / staff expense queries as they arise
- Process incoming staff expenses / creditor invoices
- Take part in the team rota of tasks
- Cover for finance team members who are on leave
- Collate payment reports
- Ensure purchase invoices are processed in a timely manner and are matched correctly to purchase orders
- Deal with supplier queries in a professional and timely manner
- Process staff expenses through purchase ledger
- Ensure all purchase/staff expenses procedures are adhered to
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Methodical and accurate approach
- Proven ability to focus on detail
- Self-motivation with initiative and drive
- Excellent telephone manner, clear and effective communication skills
- Good team player and wants to learn
Desired qualification requirements:
5 GCSE’s A-C (Including Maths and English)
5 days per week,
37.5 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£11,000 per annum
Benefits / Future prospects:
- Private pension
- 25 days holiday
- 2 days paid Charity work each year for a charity of your choice (which we actively encourage)
- 3 days of additional training which does not need to be relevant to your role from our very own course selection (1,200 to be precise)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV