This listing has expired
We’re all about developing award-winning campaigns, and delivering outstanding results for our clients. We don’t just aim to meet targets. We aim to beat them. And between an innovative Creative team, a fast and furious Delivery team and a co-ordinated Managed Recruitment team, we’ve got all your needs covered.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role.
The role will focus on digital innovation in Financial Reporting and in particular the use of business intelligence tools to analyse live information to provide financial insight.
You will learn the required Digital Finance skills including:
- Use relevant software, including accounting software and common applications such as spreadsheets, word processing software and presentation software.
- Understand, analyse and report data effectively using digital platforms.
- Data Security and Protection.
Specific areas of responsibility:
Business Intellignce and MI
- Support in producing the monthly management accounts and financial dash boards for spacific business areas.
- To use project accounting tools to assist management in contribution improvements.
- To initiate and manage systems improvements and developments where needed to improve reporting
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- Assist in the month end preparation of the accounts including posting journals, performing reconciliations and running reports.
Systems design and development
- Support the accounts team in designing and developing dashboards.
- Spend time with the performance Media Team and their developers to study and gain understanding of entry level coding, design and creation of financial dashboards.
You will be expected to attend a broad range of workshops to support your development including:
- Project Management
- Systems Analysis
- Emerging & Future Technologies
- Effective Business Communication
- Tech Tools
- Emotional Intelligence
- Power of Excel
- Improving Customer Experience (Service Orientation)
- Becoming a Leader
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
All you need is EEWAP which is:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION
REGISTER YOUR CV