This listing has expired
Bolton and Chesterfield
Cutting risk, optimising efficiency and driving the company forward: it’s all in a day’s work for our Finance apprentices.
On the two/three year programme, you will learn about all aspects of managing Royal Mail’s finances. From accounts receivable to accounts payable, asset management to reporting, you’ll gain a broad range of financial experience while having plenty of opportunity to put theory into practice. It’s the perfect start to a career in finance.
• Two/three year programme (depending on AAT exemptions)
• Leads to an Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualification
• Starting salary of £13,000
• Includes a series of project placements
• Five GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English, at grade C or higher required
Find out more about Royal Mail Apprenticeships now.
REGISTER YOUR CV