Finance Assistant | £21k | Beauty & Cosmetics | London – Carnaby Street
This listing has expired
Information on the company
Our client is beautiful make up brand, selling online and in store.
Bringing guilt free makeup to every ladies handbag!
This is a 3 month internship with a likelihood of going of going perm upon successful internship period.
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Reports to: Finance Manager
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9am -5.30pm
A fantastic opportunity at a brilliant well-known cruelty-free make up brand. Based in the center of Carnaby Street, this is an ideal location for commuters. The company is looking for someone who is proactive, a team player and not afraid of hard work, to join their fast-paced finance department to support bridging the gap between finance, sales and the warehouse.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Process all orders received and raise any proforma invoices as and when required.
- Assist the warehouse with required shipping documentation.
- Raise all sales Invoices, checking all necessary reports to ensure invoices are correct before sending to customer/ sales executive.
- Update various reports relating to sales.
- Deal with any sales invoice queries including processing any required credit notes.
- Processing bank receipts and payments
- Review and resolve any debit note queries.
- Process web invoices when required.
- Process any credit notes relating to web orders.
- Process any stock requests in terms of PR samples etc.
- Liaise directly with sales and warehouse teams throughout the ordering/invoicing process.
- Run weekly credit control report and chase outstanding invoices due for payment.
- Assisting with the month end process.
- Provide cover for other finance team members as and when necessary and provide help whenever required.
- Answering the phone and any other ad-hoc jobs
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Recent accountancy graduate
- A team player
- Someone with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised with a high attention to detail.
Key skills needed for this role:
- Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Time management
- Flexibility with change in priority of weekly / monthly tasks is required.
- Finance experience
- Experience of working with stock
The benefits of this role:
- The chance to work in a great location for a leading cruelty-free make up company
- The opportunity for lots of team work
REGISTER YOUR CV