Finance Assistant Apprentice – Glasgow (G3 8) – 16956
This listing has expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Finance and Administration. Working in a finance administration role as part of a small team you will gain broad experience as you will be engaged with all aspects of the business, from dealing with customers, to doing administration and running reports. There is particular emphasis on invoicing and payroll. This will allow you to gain a wealth of knowledge in finance.
You will be communicating with your colleagues who will help coach you in the areas that you need most and have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks.
- Using Sage accounting package
- Processing invoices and dealing with suppliers
- Maintaining accurate records via input to database and spreadsheets
- Scanning, filling and dealing with mail
- Answering calls and emails
- General admin duties as when required by management
- Good numeracy skills
- High attention to detail
- Ambitious and forward thinking
- Eagar to contribute and take initiative
- Positive attitude to work and willingness to learn
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Monday to Friday
- 10am – 6pm
- £170 per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV