Finance Assistant Apprentice – London (EC3V) – 13534
This listing has expired
Our business helps introduce Brokers and Traders achieve their business goals and personal ambitions. Our business is built on integrity and trust, offering an industry leading combination of dynamic products, competitive trading parameters and premium, one-on-one customer service.
Due to rapid growth within the business, the Finance Team are looking to recruit an apprentice to provide additional resources for it to continue to function effectively and cope with future expansion across territories and entities.
This is an entry-level role, we are looking for a candidate to take responsibility for the daily processing functions within the team. The candidate needs to have strong organisational skills and be able to liaise with all levels of staff within the business. Should both the candidate and Infinox wish, there may be a long-term opportunity within the company, which would incorporate further professional qualifications.
Processing client deposits and withdrawals
- This is a core function of the Finance role, the candidate will be required to process client deposits and withdrawals in a timely manner and communicate effectively with other departments to resolve any issues encountered
Performing the Accounts Payable function
- The candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of the Purchase Ledger within our accounting system
- They will co-ordinate the receipt and payment of all invoices within the company to ensure correct sign off and prompt payment
- They will be the main point of contact for all internal and external invoice queries and will be required to perform weekly payment runs
Responding to Ad-Hoc boniness requests
- Due to the dynamic nature of the business, Finance receives many ad-hoc requests for information, the candidate will be expected to develop a wider knowledge of the role and business to adequately deal with these requests
Training & TCF
- Ensure compliance online courses are kept up to date and to maintain an awareness with industry news and developments
Office experience beneficial but not essential
- GCSE’s – grade C and above including Mathematics & English
- A Levels – preferably including Mathematics/Business
Working week – 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday-Friday
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV