Finance Assistant – Edinburgh (EH1) – 15774
This listing has expired
A large scale, corporate organization who are expert and experienced in their fields. Passionate about people and delivering to a high standard. Our client is based in central Edinburgh and is a UK leading law firm which has achieved strong growth over recent years.
This is a large scale, coorporate organization and to support the financial analysis team they are looking to bring on board a Finance Assistant for a 2 year apprenticeship.
Working as part of the wider finance team. Key elements of the role will be preparing various month-end reporting, quarterly reporting, and ad hoc financial information as required. Working on projects throughout the year, as well as one off reporting requests. Financial reporting covers a wide range of areas, such as Divisions, Partner Groups, Locations, Partner Teams, Fee Earners, Clients, Sectors and costs.
Someone who has excellent attention to detail and good communication skills. Proactive and motivated to learn new information. Ability to work under pressure. IT skills specifically Excel is a plus.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 37.5 hours per week
- The chance to join a dynamic and large finance team , working alongside a variety of different people at all levels
- Experience working with a market leading organization which works with international markets
- A fresh new working environment
- The opportunity to learn and develop your administration and finance skills in a professional environment
- The opportunity to work in the heart of Edinburgh in a modern and exciting environment
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.