Financial Administration Apprenticeship – Glasgow (G2 1) – 15460
This listing has expired
- Assisting the office manager in day to day tasks
- Dealing with Client scheduling and diary management
- Handling Correspondence
- Office finances, invoices, payments
- Billing, client accounts
- Welcoming clients and customers
- Setting up meetings
- Good communication skills
- Can work in both a team environment and on your own
- Good at problem solving / troubleshooting
- The successful candidate will require a working knowledge, and preferably experience in the use of, Microsoft Office applications.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
- £7800 -£13000
- Potential permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV