Financial Administrator W1D 4DS
This listing has expired
– Data input, Invoice input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as directed
– To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
– To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
– To provide appropriate reservation cover as and when required
– To maintain filing systems in line with company procedures
(think of examples you can use to demonstrate you have these attributes)
– Good level of written & spoken English
– Someone able to thrive in a relatively fast-paced environment
– Proactive attitude with a strong personality
– Attention to detail
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Pay Rate (if Apprenticeship): £3.75 per hour (to increase)
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Zebrano Bars
Address: Soho Head Office, 18 Greek Street, W1D 4DS
REGISTER YOUR CV