Fitness Instructing Apprentice VAC-30389
This listing has expired
Sidcup Leisure Centre are looking for an Apprentice Fitness Instructor who has a passion for the fitness industry and is looking to kick start their career within a well-established organisation.
Throughout your 12-15 month apprenticeship you will be working towards your Level 2 in Instructing Exercise and Fitness, which aims to provide our apprentices with a range of experience and help them develop and progress into the fitness industry.
This will be a varied role within the club and your main duties will include:
– Developing and delivering exercise sessions
– Assist with the organisation and instruction of classes within the gyms as required
– Carry out member inductions
– Increasing membership sales and promotional activities
– Assist the Fitness Instructor in their day-to-day tasks and help maintain all equipment in working order to an exemplary standard of hygiene and cleanliness
– Ensuring regular contact with all customers to maintain retention levels
– Aspects of reception work (Answering phone calls, emails, face to face enquiries from members)
– Maintain and look to exceed standards of cleanliness and maintenance in all areas of the gym.
– And much, much more that will allow you to work with experienced staff gaining essential practise skills!
Within the gym you’ll be getting hands on practical experience and planning member inductions as well as being responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness in the member’s area.
As an Apprentice Fitness Instructor you will ensure that you and your team provide a stimulating environment for current members, whilst integrating new members into the gym.
All of the training towards the Level 2 in Instructing Exercise and Fitness will be carried out through work based learning.
If you would like to be part of a leading organisation that reward and develop their team, we would like to hear from you.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 32 Hours Per Week Inc.Evernings and Weekends
Weekly Wage : £112.00
Application Deadline: 08-01-2018
Possible Start Date : 15-01-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV