Fitness Instructing Apprentice VAC-33927
This listing has expired
Day to day duties:
• Developing and delivering exercise sessions
• Assist with the organisation and instruction of classes within the gyms as required
• Carry out member inductions
• Increasing membership sales and promotional activities
• Assist the Fitness Instructor in their day-to-day tasks and help maintain all equipment in working order to an exemplary standard of hygiene and cleanliness
• Ensuring regular contact with all customers to maintain retention levels
• Aspects of reception work (Answering phone calls, emails, face to face enquiries from members)
• Maintain and look to exceed standards of cleanliness and maintenance in all areas of the gym.
• And much, much more that will allow you to work with experienced staff gaining essential practise skills!
Previous experience in a gym, sales or customer interfacing role would be advantageous but comprehensive training can be given to those with natural enthusiasm and a passion for the industry.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 hours shift work inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline: 23-04-2018
Possible Start Date : 30-04-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV