Fitness Instructing Apprentice
Fitness Instructing Apprentice VAC-36393
An apprenticeship will allow you to gain relevant work experience and allow you to earn while you learn!
A variety of duties including:
– Developing and delivering exercise sessions
– Increasing membership sales and promotional activities
– Aspects of reception work (Answering phone calls, emails, face to face enquiries from members)
– Mentor Manager: Monthly ‘catch up’s to support development and review areas of responsibility on the job performance
– Daily Learning: Live on the job experience in running a busy health and fitness area
– Social Media: Inclusion in the social media annual plan and encourage regular participation and innovation
– And much, much more that will allow you to work with experienced staff gaining essential practise skills!
What will you gain:
Level 2 Gym Instructor Qualification
Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT
Human Focus – Complete online compliance qualifications
The position is also subject to a successful DBS check.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 32 hours shift work inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £118.40
Application Deadline: 15-10-2018
Possible Start Date : 22-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV