Fitness Instructing Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
As an apprentice within the gym and membership sales, you will develop your fitness skills and experience, you will be encouraged to participate in group fitness sessions and build up to running your own classes.
We will be employing a candidate with exceptional levels of communication skills. It is expected that you have the ability to work within the team, to be independent in your daily tasks and to use your initiative when it comes to club operations and member experience. At all times an apprentice will be expected to behave in a professional manner and a member of the team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Completing new member inductions within the gym
• Promote health, safety and welfare in active leisure and recreation
• Motivate clients to maintain long term adherence to exercise and physical activity
• Evaluate exercise and physical activity programmes
• Make sure that members are using the equipment correctly and safely.
• Speaking with customers about membership options.
This is a 12 month apprenticeship position working towards your level 2 in Instructing Exercise and Fitness, you’ll be working 30 hours a week on a shift rota. The training is government funded and is provided by Lifetime Training.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 hours per week
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline: 12-02-2018
Possible Start Date : 19-02-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV