Fitness Instructor Apprentice – Fight City Gym – Level 2 Gym Instructor Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Fight City Gym is a unique facility equally serves fighters (Boxing, Martial Arts, Muay Thai Kickboxing and Krav Maga) and athletes looking for a dedicated strength and conditioning training environment. With a vibrant training atmosphere like no other Fight City Gym is the opposite of a big chain gym and will give you a great all-round programme to train you as a qualified Level 2 Fitness Instructor.
You'll be working 30 hours a week and working towards your qualification. Working hours are flexible shifts, between 6am – 9pm Monday to Friday or 9am – 4pm on Saturdays.
- To assist the Duty Manager in the effective running of the gym and classes providing a customer focused service
- Shadow personal trainers to support the Fitness Instructor training and understand how to:
- Assess people's fitness and create personal exercise programmes
- Demonstrate activities, exercise machines and weights helping people exercise safely
- To deal with customer/service enquiries in a professional and positive way
- To complete the required training to attain a level 2 in a Fitness Instructor role.
- Be qualified to GCSE level with grades A-E in English and Maths or equivalent
- Enjoy sports and leisure activities and take an interest in sports when talking to customers
- Be a confident communicator and keen to learn, progressing through your level 2 and ideally keen to progress to level 3 longer term
All you need to do is click find out more, register your details and attach your CV to the application. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions about this opportunity or any others advertised or would like help with your application please contact [email protected]
REGISTER YOUR CV