Fitness Instructor Apprentice – Fitness4Less – Gym Instructor Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Fitness4Less are recruiting for a Fitness Instructor Apprentice to join their team at their state of the art site in Northampton. As a business Fitness4Less aim to offer good quality gym facilities for the best price. They believe cost shouldn’t be a barrier to getting everyone involved in beneficial fitness activities to improve health, wellness and vitality and want you to be a part of providing that service.
While you work 30 hours per week over a flexible shift pattern you will also get dedicated time with a mentor and tutor to guide you in gaining the key skill set you will need to be an accomplished and fully qualified Fitness Instructor.
- Adopt a caring and fun approach to all member interaction aiming to deliver “best in the business” standards of member care
- Maintain and look to exceed standards of cleanliness and maintenance in all area of the operation
- Carry out Pool & Spa chemical testing once fully trained
- Assist in providing 30 min group inductions
- Be prepared to work towards providing basic group fitness training
The successful candidate:
- Committed to delivering quality customer service
- Has a passion and interest in Fitness and Wellbeing
- Will have GCSEs Maths and English grades A-E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Chloe Reader on 0207 343 1755.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV