Fitness/Sales Apprentice VAC-36285
This listing has expired
Are you passionate about fitness and leisure and want to start your career in this industry?
Are you energetic and enthusiastic? If you would like to be part of a leading organisation that reward and develop their team, we would like to hear from you.
Within the gym you’ll be getting hands on practical experience and planning member inductions as well as being responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness in the member’s area.
As an Apprentice Fitness Instructor you will ensure that you and your team provide a stimulating environment for current members, whilst integrating new members through the management and inspection of Point of Sale options.
Within this apprenticeship, you will also learn how to do other duties such as tours of the gym, selling memberships and working across a number of departments to give you experience to enable you to progress through the company in the future!
You will also learn how to:
• Plan and prepare gym-based exercise
• Instruct and supervise gym-based exercise
• Tours of the gym
• Selling memberships and speaking with customers on the phone
• Reflect on and develop own practice in providing exercise and physical activity
• Promote health, safety and welfare in active leisure and recreation
• Work with clients to help them to adhere to exercise and physical activity
This is an Apprenticeship position working towards the Level 2 in fitness instructing you’ll be working 25 hours per week on a shift rota. The training is provided by Lifetime Training.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 25 hours shift work
Weekly Wage : £92.50
Application Deadline: 13-08-2018
Possible Start Date : 20-08-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV