Food and Beverage Apprentice VAC-30460
This listing has expired
We are looking for an enthusiastic Food and Beverage Assistant Apprentice to provide assistance to the existing team of catering staff at the centre.
You will be suitably qualified and responsible for all aspects of food and beverage service at this growing sports centre.
Your duties will include:
– ensure customers are served quickly and efficiently
– establish and maintain good relationships with customers
– be accountable for cash handling
– ensure the counter area is kept presentable, clean and well stocked using stock rotation procedures
– to ‘up-sell’ in a customer focus manner
– assist in ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained throughout the Catering areas
– prepare salads and vegetables
– prepare filled sandwiches and baguettes etc…
– cook a selection of basic food dishes ensuring correct portion control is maintained
– prepare a selection of party foods (hot &cold)
– to fully understand and implement hygiene legislation governing the preparation, handling and storage of food and drinks
– to replenish and stock all vending machines
– ensure the vending machines are kept presentable, clean and well stocked using stock rotation procedures
– to clean vending machines as per cleaning schedule or as directed
– to deal with all customer queries relating to vending service
– to be responsible for vending machine keys
The position will include weekends and evenings. Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrable knowledge and abilities in the catering field is essential.
The working hours will be based on a shift pattern.
The successful candidate will be dynamic, demonstrate problem solving attributes, be able to use their initiative and think on their feet. They will be delegated specific areas of responsibility for which you will be accountable.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 hours inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline: 16-07-2018
Possible Start Date : 23-07-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV