Food and Beverage Apprentice – High Farm – Holt Park Village Leeds
Food and Beverage Apprentice – High Farm – Holt Park Village Leeds VAC-49271
We are looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join our team as a Food and Beverage Apprentice.
To sell and serve the full range of Company food and drinks to Company standards whilst maintaining a high level of customer care and promoting a friendly atmosphere at all times.
• To maintain a high level of customer care at all times.
• To sell and serve all food and drinks to Company standards.
• To follow Company procedures in respect of cash handling as detailed in the Retail Staff Handbook.
• Ensure at all times that legal requirements are strictly adhered to e.g. Licensing Laws, Trade Descriptions Act, Weights and Measures Act, Food Hygiene (general) Regulations, Food Safety Act, Health & Safety at Work Act, C.O.S.H.H. Regulations, Fire Regulations, Gaming Acts plus any others that may affect the business.
• Deal with customer complaints in order to achieve a satisfactory outcome, as per the Company policy. A member of the management team must be informed of all complaints made.
• To be aware of both the location and use of fire fighting and first aid equipment.
• To work within all Company Rules and achieve at all times standards required as laid down in this Handbook and in the House Rules.
• To maximise the full sales potential of the bar and restaurant and ensure that standards are maintained at all times
• Ensure the security of the house at all times.
• To present the customer’s bill and ensure the correct payment is received for all goods served.
• Ensure all goods served are presented on the customer’s bill.
• To carry out any other reasonable requests by the Management Team.
• Clean and tidy all service areas including all display materials and equipment.
• Ensure all bar requisites are available at all times for the use of the customers, e.g. ice, lemons etc
• Ensure the bar has sufficient stocks for the anticipated trade.
• Ensure all cruets and accompaniments are kept clean, filled and well stocked throughout the session.
• Ensure all dumbwaiters and other areas of the restaurants are kept clean, tidy and well stocked at all times as per brands manual specification.
• Ensure that the customers are satisfied with their meals, completing a customer care check.
• To clear all dirty plates and glasses as soon as possible after the customers have finished and re-lay all tables as per company standards as necessary.
We are looking for enthusiastic, committed individuals with a desire to develop and succeed. You will be required to deliver a high standard of customer service. Able to work under pressure, you must also be able to resolve any customer complaints to achieve a satisfactory outcome. You’ll also ensure high standards of cleanliness whilst ensuring at all times that legal requirements are strictly adhered to. You must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
The Apprenticeships last for a minimum of 12-15 months and will enable you to develop through a structured training programme. You will gain a nationally recognised Standard, giving you an ideal grounding for a career in the hospitality industry. Learning is all on-site, so there is no need for our Apprentices to attend college. Throughout your Apprenticeship you will be supported by your Manager and our Apprenticeship provider too, so you will be given all the help and advice you need to succeed.
Location: Holt Park Village Leeds
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 Hours Per Week Inc. Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
Weekly Wage : £135.00
Application Deadline: 06-11-2019
Possible Start Date : 13-11-2019
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education