Food and Beverage Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
The purpose of this role with Everyone Active is to assist in providing a professional level of customer service in the daily operation of the Leisure Centre Catering facilities, ensuring that this service is delivered in accordance with quality assurance and specifications, legislation and standards of Yes Dining.
You will be required to serve at the counter and to assist with food preparation and cooking. Your main duties will include, but not limited to;
• establish and maintain good relationships with customers
• ensure customers are served quickly and efficiently
• be accountable for cash handling
• ensure the counter area is kept presentable, clean and well stocked using stock rotation procedures
• to ‘up-sell’ in a customer focus manner
• assist in ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained throughout the Catering areas
• prepare salads and vegetables
• prepare filled sandwiches and baguettes etc…
• cook a selection of basic food dishes ensuring correct portion control is maintained
• prepare a selection of party foods (hot &cold)
• to fully understand and implement hygiene legislation governing the preparation, handling and storage of food and drinks
• to replenish and stock all vending machines
• ensure the vending machines are kept presentable, clean and well stocked using stock rotation procedures
• to clean vending machines as per cleaning schedule or as directed
• to deal with all customer queries relating to vending service
• to be responsible for vending machine keys
You will also be;
responsible for the care, proper use and cleaning of all equipment within the department used during the course of your daily duties responsible for the implementation of Statutory and company Hygiene and Health & Safety.
You will be responsible for the completion of any documentation as required e.g. temperature logs, vending transfers, cleaning rotas etc….
Everyone Active are the sectors leading operator who has been voted Operator of the Year for the last 2 consecutive years. Working with 40 Local Authorities, operating 140 leisure facilities nationwide.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 hours shift work inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £105.00
Application Deadline: 08-01-2018
Possible Start Date : 15-01-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV