Front of House Apprentice VAC-50457
This listing has expired
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Customer Service Level 2 and work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
The job will involve:
● Covering busy reception desk
● Answering incoming calls, taking detailed messages and responding to/transferring in an appropriate manner, dealing with queries
● Meeting and greeting customers
● Taking and managing bookings
● Cash Handling
● Dealing with incoming / outgoing post and managing deliveries, incl. tracking any orders
● Providing administrative support to other departments as and when needed
● Ensuring a clean and tidy office / reception area
● General ad-hoc duties – filing, scanning, photocopying, archiving, correspondence
● Undertake any other task/duties as may be reasonably required
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre. You will receive on-going training and benefit from free use of the gym and swimming pool.
The programme is 12-15 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term 12-15 month contract. On successfully completing your Apprenticeship we would expect to be able to offer you continued employment and development opportunities.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 hours shift work inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline: 21-01-2020
Possible Start Date : 28-01-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV