Front of House Apprenticeship
Front of House Apprenticeship VAC-42615
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Customer Service Level 2 and work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
The job will involve:
• Greet and serve customers with the highest level of customer service
• Marketing – Promoting the business
• Deal efficiently with phone and email enquiries
• Train and use various computer software systems
• Advise customers and handle a wide range of enquiries on a variety of products
• Handle money and train on how to take card payments
• Membership Sales including taking potential members on tours around the centre to show them what facilities we offer and offer a price presentation
• Cold calling as part of the membership sales process
• Undertake other duties as directed
Offer a warm and friendly welcome every time and deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments. We will want you to listen, value and respond to all comments made by customers.
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre. You will receive on-going training and benefit from free use of the gym and swimming pool.
The programme is 12-15 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term 12-15 month contract. On successfully completing your Apprenticeship we would expect to be able to offer you continued employment and development opportunities.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 hours shift work inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £120.00
Application Deadline: 25-02-2019
Possible Start Date : 04-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV